- We live as a permanent Christian community.
- We seek the ongoing restoration of the surrounding community.
- We train young Christians to live as Jesus lived.
We strive to accomplish these outcomes by providing three different options:
- An eight week (June & July) QuadW Summer Internship for college-aged students.
- A nine month (Sept. to May) residency.
- A year round “permanent neighborhood transformation” for people who are looking to relocate and help the Mission House re-neighbor the local community.
We are looking for students and young people who are interested in a life-changing adventure in this area of Kansas City. But we are also looking for individuals and churches who are exploring new opportunities to impact an urban setting. If you are interested in this kind of incarnational, neighboring approach to community transformation, we would love to talk with you about how you might partner with the Mission House Network.
You can find contact information as well as more details on each program on our website here. If you are a church that may be open to partnering with the Mission House, please email me at email@example.com