Thursday, September 8, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
The Church & Culture in the West is under incredible change. Social/political/financial nuances continue to make the idea of engaging culture and building church a head scratcher. What is needed is a ‘missionary’ people committed to live and lead in the incarnational way of Jesus. This “Good News” will work but the leaders of this future church must understand:
- The Kingdom of God instead the kingdom of church
- The Gospel DNA that anyone can live
- The most transferrable church structure of the ‘missionary community’
- What is Church and how does God build it?
- How to apprentice missionary leaders instead of pandering to consumers
- How to champion modern day trappists: The New BIVO option for leaders & Laity. *Where leaders spend time for the greatest influence
- How people actually come to Jesus: The ancient way of incarnational evangelism
Who should attend?
- Church planters who want to enjoy the church planting process. Pastors of any persuasion
- Small group leaders, Lay Leaders and concerned saints
- Business leaders who feel called to significant kingdom work
Presenters: Hugh Halter & Brad Brisco
For more information go to the Forge America site here.